A few months ago, I had a post about upcoming eco-friendly festivals that are worth checking out. One of those festivals is starting later this week in San Francisco! The San Francisco Green Film Festival starts on Thursday, April 20th and goes through next week until Wednesday, April 26th.
Reasons to See the Festivals
- Over 70 films showing over a 7-day period
- Tickets are a reasonable $15
- Free Events like Happy Hours, Galleries, & more
- Sustainability Matters – It is a GREEN event & conservation is a top priority:
- Film venues are all near public transportation
- Events use Plastic-free utensils, No bottled water, & zero-waste landfill
It is expected over 4,000+ people will watch these films over the duration of the festival. Need more motivation to go??? Check out their 2017 Trailer:
As for me, I already bought a pair of tickets to see Theater of Life on Saturday. From the trailer, this documentary film is about well-known culinary chefs teaming up to provide free meals for the less fortunate. The film shows the journey from start to finish & looks to be packed with lots of emotion.
If you happen to be in the San Francisco Bay Area this week or next, check out the festival. See their website for more information.
Make Today > Yesterday